Using our extensive domain knowledge, we work with your team to deliver services that ensure your institution meets student and staff expectations, and we empower your team to take ownership of the changes we make together.
- Business analysis - We understand the problem and document the outcomes you require to make sure our projects deliver results that meet your needs
- Enterprise student management - using our depth of experience in applications that facilitate stronger student engagement (portals, time-tabling systems, learning management systems and others).
- Implementation and release management – setting up new modules and supporting your team through software upgrades.
Moving your IT infrastructure to cloud-hosted services can improve your institution’s efficiencies, streamline processes, and improve your student experiences. We are platform integration experts and have in-depth experience in high-security and complex environments including University IT systems.
- Technology Transitions – migrating your technology platforms from Ci to CiAnywhere, or from on-premise to the Cloud/SaaS.
- We are passionate about modernising your business applications when migrating them to the cloud. We will never simply lift and shift, we assess your systems and applications and work with you to improve them.
- Collaboration Tools - learning is now often remote, largely online and highly interactive. We are experts in deploying Microsoft’s collaboration tools
We are your one-stop provider for end-to-end integration and migration solutions for student data, regulatory compliance, best practices, and a single source of truth across all systems.
- Unified and real-time view of student data and activities across heterogeneous systems of Education providers
- Reconciliation between the Department of Education source of data and Provider's reported data.
- TCSI (Taxi) compliant student data collection with improved data availability, reduction in duplication, simple claims processing, and high payment accuracy.
Accurate and timely data is vitally important to improve performance and foster organisational agility. Typically, there may exist a number of disparate IT systems, each supporting a single business function or department. The systems generally run as stand-alone sources with little or no integration between them, creating inefficiencies and heightened potential for human error.
We help this by:
- Integration – linking the Student Management solution to other enterprise systems using ETL, web services, data imports and exports.
- Reporting – extracting and formatting data from the solution (and potentially other sources) using our advanced schema and functional knowledge.
- Data management – conversion, extraction, cleansing and migration, to help you move from legacy systems to new enterprise solutions and ensure that new solutions do not need to “start from scratch”.